Thursday, March 13, 2008

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 40

Wow!!! Week 40. That is 3/4 of a year already. I can't believe we have been doing this that long!

This is shaping up to be a big week. First there is the race on Saturday, and now it is looking like there is a good chance I could make my goal tomorrow.

I have been really good this week. I almost said "disciplined this week" but the truth is it hasn't taken discipline. It has come very naturally this week. I have been stuck in a lot of meetings with a lot of food the last three days and I have not been the slightest bit tempted.

Something in my brain just clicked over this week. I don't know if it is race week excitement or being so close to my goal, but this week has been the first natural week I have had in a long time and it felt really good.

This is what I want the rest of my life to be like. A healthy relationship with food instead of a constant struggle.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.


I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
3/13: 216lbs
NEW GOAL: 214
2 pounds to go

p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going with 3lbs! Sounds like you have had a great week, good luck in the race - have fun!

cousin angie

Anonymous said...

2.2 lb loss! That is just over your goal and it will help you run FAST!

~Teresa

Anonymous said...

1.6 lbs Sister Sarah.
Excited to spend the weekend with you!

ElleTeeJay said...

2 pounds even for me!

Anonymous said...

What? - only 4 comments on the weigh-in before the big run? That won't do - so I have solicited 5 friends and relatives to subit guesses.
Alan in Texas - 2.5
Grandma Overholt - 2.1
Grandpa Overholt - 2.3
Ali - 2.4
Butters - 2.6
Geoff - 3.1 (Geoff is a real optimist.)
Good luck on this historic occasion.

Anonymous said...

The only one left is 1.8 lb. loss.
Love Mom

john - from fat to fit said...

1.4 pound loss. Good luck in th e race!

Anonymous said...

1.5 pounds! Looking forward to the race report.