Monday, March 3, 2008

Another Busy Week

It is going to be another busy week this week, so you might not here from me as much...once again.

I am determined to stay on track this week though.

As of this morning I am 4 pounds above my goal of 214. My goal for this week is to lose two pounds to get down to 216. Then the goal for next week is to lose 1 or 2 pounds to be at or close to my goal on race day which is less than two weeks away.

Here is my funny / disturbing story of the day.

When I looked in the mirror yesterday morning I thought to myself, "my face looks chubby".

I am only three and half pounds from my lowest weigh-in and still knowing that I have gained weight had me thinking it was showing in my face. Silly me.

Here is the cool story from the weekend. We were shopping at Target on Saturday and ran into in old family friend who hadn't seen Laura or I since we started this journey. She walked right past us with out realizing who we were! It took her a second after I said her name to register who was talking to her.

That felt good!

Tony
2/29: 219lbs
NEW GOAL: 214
5 pounds to go

No comments: