Friday, March 7, 2008

The Weigh-In Week 39



216! That's what it said on the scale this morning. A 3 pound loss!!!

I know it seems a little suspicious that I would choose 216 as my goal for the week and then hit it exactly, but that is honestly what happened. I checked the scale 3 times. Guess my body knew exactly what it needed to do.

Now if I can just hold strong next week I should be able to make 214 by race day a week from Saturday.

Next week looks like it should be a lot calmer than the last three weeks have been so I can really concentrate on eating right and working out hard core. Insert grunt here.

Our big winner this week was my lovely wife!!! Way to go sweetie. We only had 5 votes this week so no prize. Although I think I can find something for my sweet, wonderful, adorable wife.

Uncle Al your photo will get into the mail this weekend!

Have a great weekend everybody!

Tony
3/07: 216lbs
NEW GOAL: 214
2 pounds to go

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tony. Well done!

ElleTeeJay said...

Nice loss, baby! I am so proud of you!

Can't wait to see what my prize is going to be...