Thursday, March 6, 2008

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 39

So far I've done a good job of staying on track this week, despite some late nights and work craziness. I probably had a little too much dinner on Tues. night to power through a marathon work session, but other than that I am feeling good. If I do good today, I think I have a good shot of making this weeks goal of 216.

My 5K is only 9 days away!!! I am feeling pretty confident. I would like to get a few outdoor runs in though. Unfortunately the weather has turned cold again. The combination of winter winds and icy trails has kept me on the treadmill this week. I am hoping I can get an outside run on Saturday or Sunday.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.


I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
2/28: 219lbs
NEW GOAL: 214
5 pounds to go

p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

5 comments:

ElleTeeJay said...

I am going with 3.0...hoping you make your goal! Mwah! I love you...

Anonymous said...

2.0! Good Luck!

cousin angie

Anonymous said...

3.2 lb loss. Good luck Hon!
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I can't win with this guess, but I am guessing a 3.1 lb loss, just enough for you to get your goal and still leave some for next week :)

~Teresa

Anonymous said...

2.6 Lbs
Dad