Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Still here...

and still dedictaed.

Sorry for the prolonged abscence the last two weeks. I know when some one dissapears for any lengthg of time from thier weight loss blog, the tendency is to think they have giving up and reverted back to thier previous life. While I have had a few slips the last few weeks I am still here and still as dedicated as ever.

Life has simply gotten in the way of blogging. And honestly when I get this busy this blog has to be the first thing I cut back on.

The lastest interruption has been a last minute trip to Chicago... in the middle of the cities 30th snowstorm of the year.

I'll be back home tomorrow and hopefully we be able to resume regular up dates in a day or two.

I hope all is well with all of you.

Talk to you soon...I promise!

Tony

No comments: