Friday, February 29, 2008

The Wife Weighs In...Week 21

Happy Leap Day, GHMIW fans!

This month has been ridiculous. I feel as though I am just running in circles. Work has been so busy and we've had extra commitments and I have just felt like we haven't had a moment to take a breath. Yuck.

Between Tony's business trip, a co-worker being out with pneumonia, and our family working hard to avoid contracting the stomach flu, this has not been my most focused week. I did not get to the gym even one time...not even for yoga on Monday! Boo!

But, I had a very good loss this week. Hurray! I finally broke through the plateau. That gives me great motivation to stay on track next week, so that I might be able to continue the momentum.

Have a good weekend, everyone!

Until next week,
Laura (a.k.a. Elle Tee Jay)

2/22/08: 187.0 pounds
2/29/08: 184.2 pounds (a loss of 2.8 pounds)
Total loss: 44.2 pounds (only 0.8 pounds to a 45-pound total loss!)
Next goal: 182.0 pounds (2.2 pounds to go)

P.S. Laura's shortest...update...ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Laura. Kepp up the great work!
Sister Sarah