Thursday, February 28, 2008

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 38

How the heck is it Thursday already!!!!!!

One more week of blind guessing. Sorry. I am hoping to have more time for you all next week. Just because I'm ignoring you doesn't mean I don't care for you.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.


I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Stats for the week of February 25th.



Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
2/28: 216lbs
NEW GOAL: 214
2 pounds to go

p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am guessing loss of .4 lbs. Tricky guess with no info and a trip out of town this week. Good luck!
Nana Heather

ElleTeeJay said...

I'm going with 0.6. Good luck, babe!

P.S. Does anyone think it's odd that I never win, even though I live with the guy?

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have been working hard so my guess is .9 lbs.
Good luck.
P.S. - I'm looking forward to my family picture.

Anonymous said...

I am going with .2 lbs. I think a small loss would be a great accomplishment with a week like you are describing!

~Teresa