Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Standoff Week 2 - Hour 60

We had a lovely date night last night despite the frigid temps. -35!!!! Yikes.

I don't think I did too much damage to the standoff. We went to California Pizza Kitchen where I had a BBQ Pizza and a beer. Then we split a large popcorn (with just an itsy-bitsy spritz of butter topping) and a large Cherry Coke at the movie.

Total Calories For Yesterday: 2941
Total Calories Burned: 3808
Net Calories: -867

Ok so looking at those numbers I may have done a little more damage than I thought...but who cares. We had a great night out and with some extra effort in the gym I should still be on track this week.

By the way, I highly recomend the film Juno. One of the best written films I have seen in years. And I am not just saying that becasue the authour is a fellow Minnesotan.

I'm off to the treadmill.

Tony
1/30: 217.4lbs
NEW GOAL: 214
3.4 pounds to go.

No comments: