Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Standoff Week 2 - Hour 33

The second week of this standoff is starting out as good as the first and the scale is reflecting that.

I ate well yesterday and got back on the treadmill.

That was a little painful. After nearly two weeks of not running, the treadmill kind of kicked my fanny. I was no where near running a 5K. I am really hoping I can get back up to a 5K by next Monday or Wednesday. Today is strength training.

Total Calories For Yesterday: 1798
Total Calories Burned: 4000
Net Calories: -2,202

For those of you keeping score here are my weekend totals.

Total Calories For Weekend: 5576
Total Weekend Calories Burned: 6930
Net Calories For Weekend: -1354

I will be taking a short break from the standoff for date night tonight.

That's right, my lovely wife and I are having a rare date night. We are going to dinner and seeing a movie. I think this will be the first time in over 3 months that we have had the chance to go out for dinner and a movie.I will be having popcorn tonight. I'll just run a little extra hard tomorrow.

Tony
1/29: 217.4lbs
NEW GOAL: 214
3.4 pounds to go.

No comments: