Thursday, January 31, 2008

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 34

Once again I completly spaced this being Friday. We finally have a full week of stats to report!!!! Woo-Hoo!!

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.


I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.



Stats for the week of January 28th.


Calories Consumed: From Thursday morning through Wednesday. night I have consumed aprox. 16415 calories.

Calories Burned: From Thursday morning through Wednesday night I have burned aprox. 26075 calories.

30% of my calories have come from fat.
9% of those calories came from Saturated Fats.

53% of my calories came from carbs.

16% of my calories came from protein.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
1/31: 217.4lbs
NEW GOAL: 214
3.4 pounds to go.

p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say a loss of 1.2 lbs this week.
Good job with the running. The race is coming up soon.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm going with a loss of 0.8.

We'll look for a new recipe this weekend. Maybe we can make your dad some more of those tasty Weight Watchers cookies I made last weekend.

Anonymous said...

I will estimate 1 lb for this week. For my prize, I would like a nice picture of the family.

Anonymous said...

2 Lbs
No one told me they were weight watcher cookies. They were good
dad

Anonymous said...

I think you are going to lose 2.4 lbs this week. You are doing great in standoff mode.

Sue

NotAppealing said...

1.5 lbs down. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Loss of 2.2 lbs!

~Teresa