Thursday, January 10, 2008

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 31

At the beginning of this week it looked like it was going to be an easy transition back into living the healthy life from the gluttony of holiday living. Sadly I hit a few stumbles this week that are making that transition just a little less smooth.

One of those stumbles was a literal stumble. On Monday morning I stubbed my toe pretty bad. The official consensus between my lovely wife and I is that the toe is broken. It is looking much better this morning., though. I thinking skipping my run yesterday was a good choice, at least for the toe. Unfortuntly my run was replaced with a catered lunch of Chinesse and 4 hours of sitting on my butt in a meeting.

I was also hit with a case of the cravings this week... a few of which I gave into a lot easier than I expected. Nothing major. A Croissant here, half a chocolate bar there, a few extra creme cheese wantons way over yonder. Again, none of them that bad in themselves but all put together with a slow workout week they add up.

So I am offically calling this week the transition week from Gluttony to Goodness.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Stats for the week of January 7th.


Calories Consumed: From Thursday morning through Wednesday. night I have consumed aprox. 16,051 calories.

Calories Burned: From Thursday morning through Wednesday night I have burned aprox. 25,599 calories.

33% of my calories have come from fat.
12% of those calories came from Saturated Fats.

49% of my calories came from carbs.

17% of my calories came from protein.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!

Tony
1/10: 220.4lbs
NEW GOAL: 214
6.4 pounds to go.

p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK - we need to get the count up to 10 to start collecting on the prizes. My guess for this week is 216.

Anonymous said...

Kole guesses 215.

Anonymous said...

I say 2 lb loss. Hope your toe feels better soon! :-)

Anonymous said...

1.8 loss
Nana Heather

Anonymous said...

2.2 loss
Sarah O.

Nato said...

I'm gonna guess the first number that came to mind.

1.4 lbs loss.

Wow and to think that a year ago you wouldn't have considered half a wonton as giving into temptation..

Proud of you. You are looking better than when we first started hanging out! Of course the fashionable glasses help.. (and probably loosing the jean jacket!)

~Nato

Anonymous said...

1.6 Lbs
Dad

ElleTeeJay said...

Nato: Did TOny still have a mullet (sorry sweetie, "ponytail"...my apologies) when you started hanging out?

I'm going with 1.2. Good luck, sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Loss of 2.6...

~Teresa

Anonymous said...

2.2 loss
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

My guess is 1.8 lbs. Sorry to hear about the toe, hope it heals fast. Congrats on the 3.2 mile outdoor run. Good work.

Love, Sue