Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 27

I feel good about this week! What could have been a disastrous let down after last weeks triumph is shaping up to be another victory.

I successfully avoided the mounds of holiday temptations at the office this week. In fact the last 3 days have been some of my lowest calorie days in a month. On top of that I worked my butt of in the gym these last 3 days. I didn't make another 5k today but I did kick the speed up a half mile an hour and still made 1.5 miles before my legs gave out.

Regardless of what the scale says I am proud of the way this week has gone. No resting on my laurels for me.

Thanks for all the congrats and encouragement this week. It continues to do wonders for keeping me on track.

Check out the awesome congrats vid my buddy Scott sent me. Does that sentence make me sound like a 14 year old?


Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Stats for the week of December 10th.

Walked / Ran: 11.5 miles

Calories Consumed: From Thursday morning through Wednesday. night I have consumed aprox. 13937 calories.

Calories Burned: From Thursday morning through Wednesday night I have burned aprox. 26397 calories.

38% of my calories have come from fat.
12% of those calories came from Saturated Fats.

46% of my calories came from carbs.

16% of my calories came from protein.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!

Tony
12/13: 218.4lbs
Goal: 220 lbs. ACCOMPLISHED
NEW GOAL: 214
4.4 lbs. to go

p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get to guess first! Could that help me win?!?

-1.2 lbs

~Teresa

Scott said...

1.6. Word.

Em said...

2 lbs even.

Cool vid!

Anonymous said...

2.5 lbs! Sounds like you have had an awesome week!

Anonymous said...

.4. I know that you are going to have a bigger loss that this but I was to late to get my guess in! Awesome video from Scott. That is really cool.

Anonymous said...

1 pound loss for me.(I mean you)
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I will guess 2.8 lbs
Evan

Anonymous said...

dad says 2.2
great video!
they told me today that i should be able to run st pats but nothing sooner

NotAppealing said...

1.7 down. Good luck!