Friday, October 12, 2007

The Weigh-In Week 18




227.2! That's what it said on the scale this morning. A loss of 1.4. And week three of the new "Streak"!

I had a dyslexic moment this morning thus the messed up t-shirt. Now we are off to breakfast to celebrate. I know I shouldn't celebrate a weight loss with food but the circus isn't in town and I can't afford a '67 Mustang just yet... so Perkins will have to do.

Our big winner this week is Evan!!! Evan has consistently been the most concise guesser,rarely more than a number and his name. So we will keep his congratulations concise as well. Evan will win something nice from Duluth. I don't know what it is yet, but I'll know it when I see it.

Have a great weekend everybody.

Tony
10/12: 227.2 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
7.2 lbs. to go

3 comments:

Em said...

Woot woot!! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Way to go!! It will not be long before your chest is bigger than your stomach. Looking good.
Dad

Em said...

tap, tap, tap...where is Laura's weigh-in?? I am waiting patiently!

Ha! No pressure.