Thursday, October 11, 2007

Guess How Much I Weigh Conest - Week 18

I am heading to Duluth tonight and I am swamped at work, so lets make this quick.

I will bring the scale to Duluth and post the weigh-in tomorrow morning.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Stats for the week of October 7th.

Walked / Ran: 12 miles

Calories Consumed: From Thursday morning through Wed. night I have consumed aprox. 14609 calories.

Calories Burned: From Thursday morning through Wed. night I have burned aprox. 27216 calories.

30% of my calories have come from fat.
11% of those calories came from Saturated Fats.

48% of my calories came from carbs.

21% of my calories came from protein.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!



Tony
10/11: 228.6 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
8.6 lbs. to go

p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

2.0 pounds this week. Good luck Tony and Laura.
Love Mom

ElleTeeJay said...

I am going to guess 2.2 pounds this week.

I was wondering about your percentages of fat, protein and carbs and found this on the FDA website today:

"Whatever the calorie level, DRVs (Daily Reference Values, for nutritional labels) for the energy-producing nutrients are always calculated as follows:

* fat based on 30 percent of calories
* saturated fat based on 10 percent of calories
* carbohydrate based on 60 percent of calories
* protein based on 10 percent of calories."

(http://www.fda.gov/FDAC/special/foodlabel/dvs.html)

Maybe I am way behind the curve, but it's something I didn't know. For a couple who used to practically live on carbs, you are doing a fantastic job of controlling carbs while upping your protein levels...maybe part of the key to your fantastic losses.

Anonymous said...

My guess is 2.4 lbs for Tony and Laura will lose at least 1.4 lbs. Good luck.

Sue

Anonymous said...

Dad says 1.8
Have a good weekend

Anonymous said...

1.2 lbs

evan

Anonymous said...

1.0

Anonymous said...

Katie C is voting for a loss of 1.5 lbs. Have a nice weekend in Duluth. I bet the autumn colors will be beautiful.