Friday, October 5, 2007

Weigh-In Week 17





228.6! That's what it said on the scale this morning. A loss of 2.8 pounds! And week two of the new "Streak".

This one was probably the most unexpected loss so far. I did not get a lot of running in this week and I ate out or had a catered lunch nearly every other day. Guess this lends even more credence to the idea that my body has adjusted to my new diet .

Here are the things I am excited about:

I only have 8.6 pounds left to get to my first goal!

I am only .8 pounds away from losing 6o pounds!

I passed another "ten" milestone this week.

Being under 230 pounds for the first time since being a sophomore in college!

So yeah, I am excited!

Here is something else that I am excited about. The winner of the Guess How Much I Weigh Contest this week is My Lovely Wife. Way to go sweetie. You have always been my biggest supporter... or my shrinking supporter...or my own special biggest losser...well you know what I mean.

Sadly we didn't get 10 votes this week, but I think My Lovely Wife can expect a special prize tonight any way. "Wink, Wink. Nudge, Nudge"

That's what she said!

Wait a minute, I don't think I used that right.


Here's proof that I do indeed wear things other than white t-shirts and jeans. This is one of my new Steve and Barry's outfits. Pretty stylin' huh?

Have a great weekend everybody.

Tony
10/5: 228.6 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
8.6 lbs. to go

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job this week. Looking good!