Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Saggy Crotch Retraction


Turns out my lovely wife called it "saggy bottom" not "saggy crotch". She would never be so vulgar. I should have known better.

I have a confession to make. I did not return to calorie counting on Friday as I had previously promised. Truth is I have not counted calories in nearly two weeks. I will do my best to start today. I think I have been doing OK with out it, but it also seems like my calorie count might be creeping up a little bit without the checks and balances of knowing how much I am eating each day. As much of a bother as it is to keep track, I still think I need it.

If nothing else, starting to track calories again will be a reaffirmation of my commitment to my journey.

Tony
10/2: 231.4 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
11.4 lbs. to go

No comments: