Thursday, October 4, 2007

Guess How Much I Weigh Conest - Week 17

Another busy week. Rain and a packed schedule kept me from working out as much as I would have liked this week. I did get a work out in every day, but instead of doubling up cardio and strength, like I normally would have, I alternated between cardio and strength every other day. Which means about half the miles this week on my walk/runs.

Once again I have no clue what to expect tomorrow, but it sure would be nice to get down under 230 and have less than 10 lbs. to my first goal weight.

I know I missed recipe Wednesday yesterday. Sorry. I'm just an in demand guy this week.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Since I didn't start tracking calories until Monday I only have three days of info for you. From Monday to Wednesday I ate 6696 Calories and burned 11184 Calories.

Sorry for the lack of stats. I have started tracking again. I am determined to keep it up so next week there should be a lot more info.

Good Luck!


Tony
10/4: 231.4 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
11.4 lbs. to go

p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am guessing .8 loss this week.
Heather

ElleTeeJay said...

I'm going with 2 pounds even...I wonder if I will ever win a week?

Anonymous said...

loss of 1.6 lbs
~Teresa

Anonymous said...

loss of 1.0

Em said...

Hmmm...1.2?

Good luck to you. I am looking straight in the face of another gain. Ugh. Stressful weeks do it to me.

Anonymous said...

First time guesser--hoping you get into the new decade. 1.8
Tarri