Thursday, October 25, 2007

Guess How Much I Weigh Conest - Week 20

Minus my indiscretion on Monday night this has been a pretty average week. The only thing I missed was my strength training, but I am hopping that all the yard work we did this weekend will offset the two missed training sessions.

The real challenge is figuring out how much those 1800 "slip up" calories are going to cost me this week.


Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Stats for the week of October 21st.

Walked / Ran: 15.5 miles

Calories Consumed: From Thursday morning through Wed. night I have consumed aprox. 15589 calories.

Calories Burned: From Thursday morning through Wed. night I have burned aprox. 27216 calories.

37% of my calories have come from fat.
14% of those calories came from Saturated Fats.

45% of my calories came from carbs.

16% of my calories came from protein.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!

Tony
10/25: 225.4 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
5.4 lbs. to go

p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

9 comments:

john - from fat to fit said...

224.6

Hope it's less though!

Anonymous said...

loss of 1.2 this week.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

1.4 Lbs
Love Dad

Anonymous said...

1.8lbs

~Teresa

ElleTeeJay said...

One pound even.

Anonymous said...

.4 - I hope it is more but I never get here in time to guess.

Anonymous said...

.8 lbs ...good luck! :-)

Em said...

.6! Good luck and I really don't think that you sabotaged yourself that much. Sometimes a lot of junk can get the fire burning even more.

Good luck to you this week!

Anonymous said...

1.6lbs

evan