Friday, September 28, 2007

Weigh-In Week 16




231.4! That's what the scale said this morning. A loss of 2.8 pounds.

And yes that is a dirty diaper in the background. We were in a hurry this morning...what are you going to do.

Back on track!!! I just realized week 16 means this is the end of the 4th month. Wow! Time really flies when your shrinking out of control.

Which reminds me of one of my favorite quotes:

"Time Flies like an arrow. Fruit Flies like a banana" - Groucho Marx

Not a lot of time to prattle on. I'm really excited to be back on track. That's about it!

Our big winner this week is my Aunt Sue with a guess of 2.6 lbs. For her ability to almost Guess My Weight in a single bound I'll be returning her recipe magazine that I have had for 2 months and sweetening the pot with another healthy recipe magazine. Congratulations Sue!

That's all for now. Stay tuned for some hopefully wonderful news from my lovely wife.

Have a great weekend everybody.

Tony
9/28: 231.4 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
11.4 lbs. to go

1 comment:

Em said...

Woot!

Can you pass some of this 2+ stuff my way, please?

I have to say if I were your lovely wife, I would be sooo frustrated with you!! HA!

Great job, keep it up.

Em