Thursday, September 27, 2007

Guess How Much I Weigh Conest - Week 16

Sorry I'm late!

I stayed home with the girls this morning and instead of posting during their nap time I choose to get my strength workout in. I think I made the responsible choice.

I also had an audition today! Out of the blue, my on-camera agent called me yesterday for the first time in two years. That's not true, I have talked to my agent since the girls were born, but I have not been on an on camera commercial audition for at least two years, probably more like three.


I hate to admit it but I was nervous to go back. This casting director is someone I used to audition for a lot when I first started out (she once auditioned me to replace Barney the big purple dinosaur) but it has been a long time since I've seen her. Honestly I figured after a few years out of the game that no one would remember me. Even in my heyday, I never made much of a splash.

Turns out my fears were all for not. Not only did the casting director remember me, she seemed genuinely happy to see me. And I knew the actress I was auditioning with and a few of the other actors hanging around the lobby. Best of all I was more comfortable in front of a camera then I have ever been. The combination of losing all the weight and not having much at stake gave me a confidence I never had before.

I pretty sure I won't get the role. They were looking for someone in his early 40's. I can't really play much older than 35. All in all, it was still a fun afternoon. The picture is one of my 10 year old Headshots.


Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Like I said yesterday, this has been a crazy week. A busy weekend with the girls and a long day on Monday put me way behind on tracking calories. So, I decided to go without this week. No calorie counting for a whole seven days. I'll start back counting calories tomorrow.

I have been pretty good this week. Chocolate cake on Friday and pizza on Monday were the only two major change ups from my normal dietary intake...oh and I had a caramel apple at the Apple Orchard on Saturday.

I've gotten in at least 2.5 miles everyday except Saturday and I have managed to get in 3 strength workouts this week.

That's all the info I've got for ya. Let the guessing begin.

Good Luck!


Tony
9/27: 234.2 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
14.2 lbs. to go

p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.6 lb. loss.

Mom

Anonymous said...

1.2 lb. loss.

Dad

Anonymous said...

2.4 lbs. loss Good Luck!
-Heather

ElleTeeJay said...

I'm going with 2 pounds even.

Em said...

2.2 lbs.

And Laura, I am guessing you are going to have a good week, too.

Me? Not so much. But we will see.

Anonymous said...

My guess is 0.7 lbs. Best of luck:)

K. Coleman

Anonymous said...

My guess is 2.6 lbs.

Sue

Anonymous said...

I am going with 1.8 lbs!Good Luck!!

Anonymous said...

So many guesses in the 1-2 lb range... I will guess 3.0lbs!

~Teresa