Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 11

Here is the quick recap on the week.

Went to Duluth. Ate kind of bad. Didn't exercise. Came home. Ate good. Exersciesed.

I broke down on Monday and weighed myself. At my last official weigh-in on Friday I was at 242.4. By Monday I was back up to 245.4. I have not weighed myself since.

We will stick with the official weigh-in weight of 242.4. All guesses as to loss or gain should be based on how much my weight will change from 242.4.

And yes it is OK to guess that I will have a gain this week. I will not consider it rude or demoralizing.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Stats for the week of August 6th.

Walked / Ran: 4.6 miles

Calories Consumed: From Thursday morning through Wed. night I have consumed aprox. 17514 Calories.

Last week I consumed 12166 calories.

Calories Burned: From Thursday morning through Wed. night I have burned aprox. 27454 Calories.

Last week I burned 27860 calories.

35% of my calories have come from fat.
11% of those calories came from Saturated Fats.

43% of my calories came from carbs.

19% of my calories came from protein.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
8/23: 242.4 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
22.4 lbs. to go

11 comments:

Em said...

I am trying to be positive for you, and I am going to say that you lost 1 lb.

I have been weighing myself. I was up to 211 (I haven't ever told anyone that actual #'s...you are privileged!)from 206.7 (Ouch!), but when I weighed in today I was 208. I am hoping that with a good workout tonight, limiting the sodium and drinking a lot of water, I might actually see a little bit of a loss too.

Good luck, Tony. Keep it up.

Em

Anonymous said...

The math says you should lose about 2lbs but I am going to guest 1.4. Good luck
Dad

Anonymous said...

I say a 1.1 lb loss.

Anonymous said...

I am going to go with 1.5 lb loss. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

loss of .5 lbs
~Teresa

ElleTeeJay said...

I'm going with a loss of .8 lbs.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to say 1.6 lbs

Evan

Anonymous said...

I think there will be a weight loss. 1.8 lbs. You are doing great - hang in there and thanks for the Banana bread recipe I will be giving that a try.

Love Sue

Anonymous said...

There is not much left to choose from. I will go with 2.0.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I vote for 2.2. Good Luck!
Heather

Anonymous said...

Tony, good luck. I am postive your weeks efforts will bring you a loss. So, I will guess 0.9lbs.

Have a nice weekend all!

Katie Coleman