Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My Daily Walk

I am doing my best to walk everyday. During the week I do a 2.28 mile loop along the Mississippi river from Riverplace to the Stone Arch Bridge and back to Hennepin Ave. On a day like today it is a beautiful walk in the heart of the big city.

Last week I added a new leg to the journey. Excel Energy just opened Water Power Park. Located on Main Street, right in front of St. Anthony Main, it gives you a chance to get up close and personal with St. Anthony Falls. If you live in Minnesota, it's worth a day trip to come down and take a walk around the area.

Check out the extremely lame website here.

A Few Pictures From My Weekday Walk:

















Tony
6/26: 269 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
49 lbs. to go

2 comments:

Em said...

Thanks for your nice comments, Tony.

This reminds me of our sleepy little Grand Rapids, MI. I have never been to Minneapolis, but your walk looks like it was a lovely one.

DC Viking said...

Love this pictures Tony, I took the same walk while I was home, but forgot to take picture.

Truth be told, I took one picture the entire trip, so I'm going to copy these to my flickr and say that I took them.