Thursday, June 28, 2007

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 3

Last nights dinner was a huge success! My parents joined me for dinner and said they enjoyed it very much. I can only assume they were not lying. My mother found it very amusing that her picky eating son was trying to get her to eat grilled yams. She dug right in though and was pleasantly surprised. I think my lovely wife and I may try again Friday night and add a little brown sugar to the yam recipe.

And now to the contest!


Step right up, step right up. Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.

To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Stats for the week of June 24th.


Walked: 10.4 miles

Calories Consumed: From Friday morning through Wed. night I have consumed aprox. 11133 calories.

Calories Burned: From Friday morning through Wed. night I have burned aprox. 24807 calories.

30 % of my calories have come from fat.
9% of those calories came from Saturated Fats.

45% of my calories came from carbs.

22% of my calories came from protein.


As a special bonus, for today only, here is what I looked like this morning.






Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
6/27: 269 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
49 lbs. to go

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think 4 pounds - Good Luck, Tony!
- Heather

ElleTeeJay said...

I am going to stick with 3.5. I'm all about consistency.

Anonymous said...

I think 3lbs! Good luck - you look great!!

Angie

Anonymous said...

This might be a repeat statement.
I am guessing 2 lbs which I think would be great.
The pictures look good and will get better.
Dinner last night was very good. 1st time for me with turkey burgers and they were very good especially with the grilled pineapple.
Thanks for cooking
Dad

Tony said...

Don't forget, my scale goes by tenths of a pound. You don't have to do round numbers.

With that in mind I guess 17.7 pounds!

DC Viking said...

I'm going to go with 3.9 pounds.

Keep up the good work Tony. If you're not careful you're going to have to invest in a new wetsuit.

Anonymous said...

My guess will be 4.5 lbs. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

I'm going with 3.7 this week.
Love Mom
PS What's the prize?

Anonymous said...

I'll guess 2.5 pounds this week.
Great Job!
Teresa