Thursday, June 14, 2007

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest

Here is the fun and excitement I promised you. I hope you're not too disappointed.

I thought it would be fun to let you guy guess how much I weigh. It is the name of the blog after all. I am taking this very seriously and I know that weight loss is just one part of living a healthy life... but let's face it, it's an exciting part and it's a tangible result, good or bad. Besides, after all this hard work we deserve a little fun.

Every Thurs. I will give you my stats for the week and you can guess what you think the scale will say on Fri. morning. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winners when I post my weight on Fri. Morning.

Stats for the week of June 11th.

Walked: 5.4 miles (including the walk I hope to get in today)

Calories Consumed: From Monday morning through 10am today I have consumed aprox. 6052 calories.

Calories Burned: From Monday morning through Wed. night I have burned aprox. 12300 calories.

These stats come from a site called FitDay. It's what I am using to log my eating and exercise. I'll tell you more about it later.

Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!

If I can find some free time later today I'll give you the run down on my lovely night out with my lovely wife.

Tony
6/14: 280 lbs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok - I am guessing using straight math and a little optimism. It takes 3500 calories to lose 1 lb, so with that you could lose 1.8 pounds in the last 5 days. The optimism part is I am rounding my guess up to a 2 lb loss with a weight in of 278!!

Way to go Tony!
~Teresa

Scott said...

Less math on my part: 279

ElleTeeJay said...

I am going to take into account the fact that the first week of any diet is usually very successful...especially if you've been drinking water. I say a 3 pound loss, putting you at 277. What do I win?

Anonymous said...

4 pounds down for 276

-Sandy