Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Confession

So I lied to you yesterday. I said that I did a two mile walk. The truth is I only walked 1.8 miles. I said 2 miles because it sounded better to walk 2 miles in 25 minutes vs. less than 2 miles in almost a half hour. It is going take me some time to get used to this whole honesty thing.

As a peace offering here is some LadySmith Black Mambazo for your enjoyment. We got the 25th Anniversary Sesame Street DVD for our girls this weekend which features LadySmith Black Mambazo and it renewed my love of dulcet African chants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tony,

I will follow, cheer you, and give you a push when necessary. One thing that you may have already done, but if you have not, get a picture no not one in your head; from a magazine or something) of what you would like the new Tony to look like. Place this picture where you can see it morning noon and night, in your wallet, on your bathroom mirror, as a screen saver.

The body can achieve what the mind can concieve so you have to program your mind as much as you need to stay committed to the diet and your work outs.

I know you can do it!!!!

Dawson