Friday, August 28, 2009

Weigh In

243. That is what it said on the scale this morning.

Here is the small measure of comfort I take form this mornings weigh-in. On Monday, I weighed 245. So a 2 pound loss for the week. I'm moving in the right direction.

I made it to the gym everyday this week. I ran twice. Wednesday 2-mile run felt really good. I'm going to continue to take the running slow and increase my mileage by a small amount each week until I work back up to 3-miles. Then I'll start working on adding speed.

Now I have to keep it up next week.

Tony

4 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

Good man!

ElleTeeJay said...

Proud of you, sweets.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Tony! So glad you're back! Keep it up - Kara

Anonymous said...

Hey Tony, Way to go on the 2 pounds. That's a good start. Keep it up, I know you can keep on losing.

Love, Sue