Monday, August 24, 2009

Another Month Goes By

Nearly a month and a half this time.

I've been waiting until I had some good news or something profound to say to start writing again. I'm starting to think not writing maybe the reason I have no good news.

The fact is I am still in a pretty bad spot. I'm not gaining, but I'm not losing. I'm stuck right around 240.... and honestly I haven't been working very hard at jump starting things.

I've been working hard at making a lot of excuses, but not losing weight.

The good news is I am still making it to the gym an average of 4 days a week. And I went for my first run today in over a month.

My running has been sidetracked by shin splints which hit me hard during my last two Triathlons of the season.

So once again I feel like I am starting over in so many ways.

Just writing this post feels like a major step.

So here's the deal. At a minimum I promise to post a weigh-in every Friday...for now. We'll see how that goes for a while before I start making more promises.

Thanks for sticking around...for those of you who are still around.

And thanks to Jeff for the motivation.

See you Friday...if not before.

Tony

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Tony! Glad to see you trying to spin it back up.

The break was worth it though, as it was great for you to do some theater again. How you pull that off with a busy home life is beyond me!

Doing great!

~Nato

Anonymous said...

Hi Tony, Glad to see you back on your site. I pop in most days and was sad to see you were not keeping up with your blogging. Today can be the first day of starting over. Do not give up. You made so much progress before - go back to your basics I know you can do it again.

Love, Sue

ElleTeeJay said...

Funniest thing...must be the weather. One of my "to-do" items this morning was posting about how we were going to get things back on track.

Even though we're hardly seeing each other right now, our minds are still working as one. Creepy.