Friday, July 11, 2008

THe Weigh-In Week 56



218.2. That is what it said on the scale this morning. A gain of 1.2 pounds.

Not a good way to start my final week of Tri training.

I think it is time to start tracking calories once again. And that is just what I am going to do.

Next week is going to be tough. I am fortunate to be able to work out on my lunch break at work...normally. Unfortunately next week I am in a series of all day meetings so no lunch break workouts on Monday, Wednesday or Thursday and a lot less control over my food than I would like. I will have to get in my workouts after the girls go to bed each night next week and hopefully the looming Triathlon will motivate me to be really good at the lunch buffets.

It's supposed to hit 95 today, so I think I may be running inside on the treadmill for the first time in months. Not exactly happy about it, but I'd rather be bored on the treadmill then dead of heat exhaustion on the trail.

Have a great weekend everybody.

Tony
07/11 218.2 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
10.2 lbs. to go

No comments: