Monday, July 7, 2008

THe Weigh-In Week 55

I hurt....everywhere.

But first on to important business.

The Weigh-In.

217. That is what it said on the scale on Friday morning. A gain of .2 pounds.

A miracle if ever there was one. I do have to qualify this weigh-in. I used my parents scale which only measures by whole numbers. So who knows where in the range of 217 I actually ended up. Still, it was a gain of less then one pound on a week that I thought was going to be a total write off.

Now to my hurt.

We played hard this weekend as scheduled... maybe even harder than scheduled.

Every muscle in my body is aching.

We skied, we wake boarded, we swam, we biked, we ran. We did it all.

Saturday was the big day for Tri training though. I managed to get all three events in in one day.

We started the morning with a 12 mile bike ride. Then immediately did a 2 mile run (with a little walking). Then we went to a carnival. (Where my brave little girls went on their first Farris Wheel ride...which they loved.) Then my sister and I went for a 1.5 mile run and a 1.5 mile walk. Then I went for a quarter mile swim.

I also got in a 4 mile run on Friday (with just a little walking towards the end) and a .5 mile swim on Sunday.

All-in-all a great training weekend.

And don't worry, there was plenty of playing going on too! We hardly left the water all day Friday and Sunday.

Hope you all had an amazing weekend too.

Less then 2 weeks to the Tri!

Tony
07/07 217 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
9 lbs. to go

1 comment:

Andrew is getting fit said...

That is some impressive activity!