Monday, June 16, 2008

Best Weekend Ever!

What a great weekend.

I spent fathers day weekend being a good father. Laura and I spent the whole weekend finishing the girls play set.

Ta-Dah!



It was a royal pain in the hiney getting this thing built....but watching those girls rushing to get back up to that slide one more time, seeing the pure joy in their eyes when we told them it was finally ready, that made all the hassle worth it.

The hard work paid off in another way too.

This is the first weekend in months were I am ending the weekend weighing less then when I started the weekend. Only .2 pounds less, but still, it's a good starting point for a nice loss this week. Fingers crossed.

Hope you all had as great a weekend as we did.

Tony
06/16 216.4 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
8.4 lbs. to go

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great Tony!

Though I feel horrible for you. I noticed that the shape of the base changed, I bet that was an agonizing turn of events. Never the less, something you can be even more proud of!

At least Caitlin isn't old enough to be jealous yet. (But her father is..)

~Nato

Andrew is getting fit said...

Sounds like time well spent! My daughter is not quite old enough for something like this but she'll be getting one when she's older!