Thursday, May 15, 2008

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 48

I achieved another milestone last night. I swam for 1 mile without stopping. I didn't have my watch with me so I don't know exactly how long it took. I do know it was between 30 and 40 minutes. Not the fastest swimmer in the world, but when you consider I couldn't even swim a quarter mile 4 weeks ago, I feel pretty good.

Yesterdays Food Journal Can be Found Here.

The Short Story:

Calories Consumed: 2284
Calories Burned: 4632



One good thing about counting calories again, no more guessing in the dark for the contest. The stats for the week are below.


Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Stats for the week of May 11th.


Calories Consumed: From Friday morning through Wed. night I have consumed aprox. 16356 calories.

Calories Burned: From Friday morning through Wed. night I have burned aprox. 23676 calories.

39% of my calories have come from fat.
12% of those calories came from Saturated Fats.

44% of my calories came from carbs.

16% of my calories came from protein.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!

Tony
05/15: 219.8 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
11.8 lbs. to go

p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job this week. Keeping track of two kids after the softball game helped with not "drinking" your calories either. I guess a .8 loss this week.
Sister Sarah

PS - Dad, you did not guess!

Anonymous said...

1.6 lbs
Nice job on the swimming. I do not think I have ever done a mile.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Good job on swimming. I'm so proud of you.
2.4 lb loss this week.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

2 lb loss - I swam on Wed also, but not a mile!!

~Teresa

Andrew is getting fit said...

I'm going to pick 2.5 pounds this week.

Great job on swimming a mile!