Friday, April 11, 2008

The Weigh-In Week 44



217.6!!! That's what it said on the scale this morning. A loss of 4.4 pounds!!

I am amazed at this loss. This weeks standoff was not very successful...well obviously it was successful but it wasn't a true standoff. Part of it was some weak willed moments on my part and some of it was life getting in the way.

I had to skip my workout and have lunch out yesterday. Then, due to an incredibly inconvenient power outage, we were forced to take the girls out for dinner last night. I thought for sure that this messed up Thursday was going to completly throw off my week. Amazingly I lost an extra .2 pounds from yesterday morning to today. I am sure the calories will catch up with me in a day or two.... but right now I feel like celebrating.

The celebration ends on Monday though. Next week will be a real standoff week...complete with an iron will and 5 days of hardcore gym time. Unless life gets in the way again.

No winner this week, but my Mom was closest, even if she was more than a pound off.

Have a great weekend everybody. If you are here in Minnesota cuddle up with someone you love and do your best to survive this one last cruel burst of winter. Next week spring starts. Fingers crossed!

Tony
04/10: 217.6 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
9.6 lbs. to go

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Tony!
Love Mom

Andrew is getting fit said...

Well done Tony!