Monday, January 14, 2008

Goodbye Gluttony, Hello Little Gut



Hey Gluttony, come here I've got something to show you.



That's right I am showing gluttony the door.

To tell the truth, I wouldn't really call these last two week gluttonous. I have however been kind of weak willed when it comes to snacking. Every time I have a had a craving for something sweet, decadent or totally unnecessary in the last two weeks, I have given in. Fortuntley the cravings have been spaced out, not like the old days where I would stuff my face every two to three hours.

The damage has been minimal but it has been enough to raise some alarms. This is simply me being proactive and drying the slope before it becomes too slippery to climb back up.

So it is time to reassert my self control. I am going to try to start keeping some healthy snacks around the office (Fruit, Beef Jerky, etc.) and go back to craving replacement therapy. It worked very well for me when I was first starting out.

I'm not going to deny myself every last little sweet, but I will start saying no a little more often.

Tony
1/14: 219lbs
NEW GOAL: 214
5 pounds to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Hon. This is what life is like. Ups and downs, but staying in control. I'm proud of both you and Laura.
Love Mom