Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Who The Heck Is That?

It is amazing how fast I have forgotten who I used to be.

I stumbled across this video today while looking at some footage of the girls from this summer. I was shocked!!!

Sure I've been looking at photos of my former self but they don't quite capture the "grandeur" of the man I used to be.

Watching this I realize just how much I have changed and not just my physical appearance. I even move differently now that I don't have 5 feet of belly in front of me.

In this video I look and walk like my lovely wife did when she was 8-months pregnant.




What a difference 6 months and a few hundred miles can make.

Tony
12/18: 217.2lbs
Goal: 220 lbs. ACCOMPLISHED
NEW GOAL: 214
3.2 lbs. to go

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Tony. You should be very proud of your accomplishment. Continued good luck to you!

john - from fat to fit said...

What a great visual way to see the results of your journey - although for a true comparison we need to see a video of you strutting your stuff now!

ElleTeeJay said...

Wow, honey! I'm the one who shot the video and even I can't believe it! What an amazing transformation!

John is right! We'll be sure to take come new video this weekend for a side-by-side comparison.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that I get to see the slimmer, healthier Tony every week.
What a difference now. You carry yourself very differently. I am waiting for summer to see you do a flip on your wakeboard.
Love Mom

Nato said...

Wow.

I mean seriously. Wow.

Really proud of you. Even if there is less of you to love..

KFC won't recognize you! (the Katie not the Col.)

~Nato