Thursday, December 20, 2007

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 28

Sorry for the late post. I have been busy making Crockpot Apple Crisp for a company Crockpot Off. Yup you read that right. We are having a Crockpot cooking competition at work today to see who can make the best Crockpot recipe.

As you can imagine I am in a quandary. I would like to post another loss tomorrow. I would also like to fully enjoy the fruits of my co-workers labors. The smell of slow cooked meat is already permeating the office. It's siren scents calling to me like the Merwomen of ancient legend. Really good smelling merwomen

I brought a healthy lunch today, but I have a feeling I will abandoned it for the hidden Crockpot treasures.

Here is the plan. Modestly sample each of the entries. Go run 4 miles on the treadmill. Avoid leftovers.

We will see how I do.

There is one thing working in my favor. Many of the Crockpot entires are soup or chili based . I don't eat soup or chili. Which cuts down dramatically the number of things I will be tempted to sample.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

No stats again this week. Holiday prep kind of got in the way of calorie counting. I think I'll be taking the rest of the year off from tracking calories and then back at it in the New Year.

I did good this week, until yesterday. Not that I did that bad yesterday. I skipped my workout yesterday to have lunch with a friend I haven't seen in a few months. I had a large put sensible lunch. Unfortunately I was caught unawares by a Birthday party celebration later in the day and partook of greasy fried food that was totally unnecessary but oh so yummy.

Skipping the workout or downing the fried foods in themselves weren't so bad. It was doing it on the same day that has me a little worried.

Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
12/18: 217.2lbs
Goal: 220 lbs. ACCOMPLISHED
NEW GOAL: 214
3.2 lbs. to go

p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

.8 lbs
are you going to run after you sample the food? it could sit heavy in your gut.
good lunch and see you tonight.
Dad

Anonymous said...

I think these couple of weeks are all about maintaining...

On the positive side of maintaining your current weight, I will guess a .2 lbs loss.

Teresa

ElleTeeJay said...

I'm going to do my part to compress the voting...0.6 pounds. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Merwomen...:) you crack me up. In fact your blog almost always leaves me with a warm and fuzzy feeling. Thanks for sharing all year, merry christmas! Cousin Ali
ps. i vote 1 lb this week

Anonymous said...

My vote is 1.2 lbs. Good Luck!
Nana Heather

Anonymous said...

0.4 loss for me.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

1.5 lb loss!! Have a wonderful Christmas!!

Love,
Angie

Unknown said...

Though I hate to say it, I think it'll be a wash at 0.0 pounds. I hope I'm wrong and one of the ones above is right.

Anonymous said...

I will guess 1.6
Evan