Friday, December 21, 2007

The Weigh-In Week 28


216.2! That's what it said on the scale this morning. A loss of 1 pound!

I followed through on my plan yesterday and it paid off. I sampled small portions of each of the Crockpot offerings and did not go back for seconds. Then I went down to the gym and got on the treadmill. Amazingly I was able to finish another 5K...even with all that slow cooked meat sloshing around in my tummy.

Only 8 votes so no prize again this week, but our big winner would have been Cousin Ali. Nicely Done Ali! Enjoy your warm Christmas down in Texas.

After today I am on vacation until after the first of the year so there won't be regular updates for the next week and a half... although there will be one final Guess How Much I Weigh Contest and Weigh-In next week. Be sure to check back next Friday and see if I make my goal of being overweight for the New Year.

Have a warm, wonderful happy holiday!

Here is my gift to you. Side by side video comparison of yours truly. For real fun, pause the top video at 15 seconds and the bottom video at 10 Seconds and compare.






Tony
12/21: 216.2lbs
Goal: 220 lbs. ACCOMPLISHED
NEW GOAL: 214
2.2 lbs. to go

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tony, congrats on a great week.
2 different people in the videos.
Dad

Anonymous said...

loved the side by side videos. Good job Tony and Laura.
Love Sandy/Mom