Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Weigh-In Week 24

221! That is what it said on the scale this morning. A gain of .2 pounds.

I think the scale gnomes messed with the scale because they were ticked at me for cheating and moving the weigh-in!

Actually, I realized this weekend that I have allowed Friday and Saturday to become free-for-all days, where I eat whatever I want. Then, come Monday I workout like crazy and eat healthy and evreything evens out. I guess I just didn't have enough time to even out this week.

There's always next week...or the week after that.

Have a great Thanksgving everybody.

Tony
11/21: 221 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
1 lbs. to go

p.s. Sorry about the late post. I just couldn't get to the computer this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its ok about the two pounds. your weight can fluctuate as much as 5 pounds from day today.