Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Guess How Much I Weigh Conest - Week 24


Welcome to a Holiday Edition of Guess How Much I Weigh.

I don't want to worry about lugging the scale all over the place this week so I am officially making tomorrow my official weigh in day. Is that official enough for you?

It seemed unamerican to track calories during the week of Thanksgiving so I chose not to..

Ok, Ok, I'll be honest. I was lazy again this week. Next Monday I will start tracking again. I ask you all to hold me to that. Send me an e-mail on Monday bugging me about tracking, it will help motivate me.

Laura and I are taking a little vacation for the rest of the week and I have already made the decision to lighten up on my calorie counting. I'm not going to instantly go off the deep end here, but I am going to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner and Friday leftovers without feeling guilty.

I am also bring my running shoes along and I plan to put in some miles while on vacation. A plan I will stick to. My sister-and-law and I are even talking about getting a run in on Thanksgiving morning. I may also get a chance to do some strength training.

So who thinks I'll make my goal tomorrow? Right now I'm thinking the chance is about 50 -50.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Wed. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.


Tony
11/20: 220.8 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
.8 lbs. to go

p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh. Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

7 comments:

ElleTeeJay said...

I'm taking .8 before anyone else can. Happy Thanksgiving, all!

Anonymous said...

I am going with 1.5 lbs this week. Good Luck!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, sending big hugs & kisses to the family from me & Josh!!! I am so proud of you both!!

Anonymous said...

1.0 sounds good to me.
Have a very nice Thanksgiving, we will miss all of you.
Dad

Anonymous said...

This guessing is going to be close this week... we really want it to be over .8 and it has not yet been entire week since the last weigh in. So I will guess 1.2
Happy Thanksgiving!
~Teresa

NotAppealing said...

I am going to say you are going to FLY though your goal weight. 2.8 lbs.

Anonymous said...

1.4 for me.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I am guessing 1.2. Happy Thanksgiving, and have a safe trip!
Nana Heather