Friday, November 16, 2007

The Weigh-In Week 23



220.8!!!!! That is what it said on the scale this morning. A loss of 2.6 pounds.

Considering the week I have had it is genuine miracle. .. fingers crossed this one is not another fluke worm.

I will admit, I broke down and did a small bit of stress eating this week. It was a crazy, overwhelming week with lots of tight deadlines and late nights and responsibility, oh my. It was also a week where I manged to work out my stress in the gym instead of in the kitchen! A big, big step for me.

I just did 45 minutes and 3.7 miles on the treadmill and I feel like a new man. Still a brain fried man, but a different brain fried man then I was when I went into the gym.

Ok since I stopped making sense somewhere shortly after 220.8!!!!! I'll rap things up and come back renewed and refreshed on Monday.

I am moving next weeks official weigh in to Wednesday to see if I can't make my goal before Thanksgiving!!!! So look for a special holiday edition of Guess How Much I Weigh on Tuesday.

Cousin Angie was closest this week with a guess of 2.2. Nice job Angie. Sadly no prize though.

Have a great weekend everybody.

Tony
11/16: 220.8 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
.8 lbs. to go

3 comments:

ElleTeeJay said...

Rock on, sweetie! You're looking great! Can we take your brain off the skillet now, please?

Anonymous said...

3.7 miles!!!!
Dad

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Hon. I am very proud of you.
Love Mom