Monday, November 12, 2007

Crazy Busy

Just a quick check in. I have a crazy busy week this week so you might not hear from me as much.... and the Guess How Much I Weigh contest may be posted late on Thurs. I am taking Thursday morning to record a series of children's books for an educational company here in town. More on that later.

Here is the exciting news from the weekend. After two days of hardcore yard work, I stepped on the scale this morning and saw some very good looking numbers. I am going to do my best to stay off the scale for the rest of the week. I also promised myself that I will try to eat well and exercise this week despite the insane schedule. Hopefully we will all have something to celebrate on Friday morning.

And Tonight will be the third day in a row that my lovely wife makes it to the gym! Way to good sweetie!!! I am very proud of you!

Tony
11/12: 223.4 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
3.4 lbs. to go

No comments: