Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 23

So instead of posting this way late, I will post it way early.

I have no clue how I did this week. I lost track of tracking again. Honestly my head is spinning this week. It's been even busier than I thought it was going to be. I think I have been pretty good though... except for last night. I put in a 13 hour day yesterday. Around hour 12 we ordered in pizza. I partook fully. Well three-quarters fully.

Go ahead and let the wild guessing begin!

The weigh-in will most likely be delayed on Friday. I am in meetings until sometime after lunch.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.


Tony
11/14: 223.4 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
3.4 lbs. to go

p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh. Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess this week is 1.8 lb loss.
Love Mom

ElleTeeJay said...

I'm going with 1.2, sweetie. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I will guess .8 lbs. Since Sarah is in India I will guess for her. 1.4lbs

Evan

ElleTeeJay said...

Wait a minute...is proxy guessing allowed? Can we get an official ruling from the judges? (just kidding)

Anonymous said...

Looks like 1.6 is open. I'll take it.
Dad

Anonymous said...

2 lbs even...
~Teresa

Anonymous said...

2.2lbs...good luck!

Anonymous said...

I will make the 1.4 offical. Just because I am half way around the world does not mean that I have fallen off the grid! I will be home in a few days and look forward to seeing everyone.
Love,
Sister Sarah