Friday, November 9, 2007

The Weigh-In 22



223.4 Lbs. That's what it said on the scale this morning. Both a loss of 2.2 and a gain of 2.6 depending on whether your glass is half full or half empty of water or a Brandy Manhattan.

I am extremely happy with this result. 2.2 is a great loss over the past two weeks, considering I didn't really watch what I was eating last week. I'm still in great shape to reach 220 in the near future.

Marathon not a sprint...marathon not a sprint....

No winner again this week, but Heather was the closest with a guess of 2 lbs even. Nicely done Heather, nicely done.

I am having crazy computer problems so I'll keep this short. Of course I have an insanely busy day. Busy day + bad computer = stressed out Tony... I look forward to taking that stress out on the treadmill in a few hours!

Tony
11/9: 223.4 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
3.4 lbs. to go

2 comments:

ElleTeeJay said...

Nice work, sweetie. You really look fantastic. I am so very proud of you!

(It is weird that whenever you post a picture I always check out what's going on in the background? As in, "Whew! At least the kitchen was clean.")

Anonymous said...

Very good average lost for 2 weeks. Keep up the good work.
Dad