Thursday, November 8, 2007

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 22

I am going to tell you right now, last week was a fluke brought on by a fluke worm.

I just looked up what a fluke worm is ...eewwwwww!

So it wasn't a fluke worm. That was just a clever play on words, but my giant loss last week was definitely the result of a stomach bug and lots of dehydration. My weight jumped back up on Sunday and has been bouncing around all week.

I knew this was going to happen so I am not disappointed. I am still way ahead of schedule to reach my goal. And just having 220 in sight is exciting. I don't know if I'll reach my goal by Thanksgiving, but if I were a betting man, I'd bet you a few bucks I'll make it by the second week in December.

So here is what we are going to do. We are going to throw out last weeks results and pretend like they never happened.

Your guesses this week should be based on how much my weight has changed from my weigh-in 2-weeks ago. 2-weeks ago I weighed in at 225.6.


This has been a great week for exercise... not such a great week for eating. No major binge sessions, but I did succumb to a candy bar on a hardware store run on Sunday and I did break down and have Chipoltle on Monday. Hopefully the new exercise routine will win the battle of the burrito.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

REMEMBER: Your guess this week is based on how much my weight has changed from my weigh-in 2-weeks ago. 2-weeks ago I weighed in at 225.6.
FORGET 220.6 EVER HAPPENED!


Stats for the week of November 5th.

Walked / Ran: 9.52 miles

Calories Consumed: From Thursday morning through Wed. night I have consumed aprox. 18809 calories.

Calories Burned: From Thursday morning through Wed. night I have burned aprox. 26306 calories.

33% of my calories have come from fat.
9% of those calories came from Saturated Fats.

49% of my calories came from carbs.

16% of my calories came from protein.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!

Tony
11/8: 220.6 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
.6 lbs. to go

p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom says .8

Anonymous said...

Mom actually votes 3.8

Anonymous said...

Dad says 1.8

Anonymous said...

Nana Heather says 2.0 loss
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Loss of 2.4 lbs
~Teresa

ElleTeeJay said...

2.8 for me...go, Tony!

Scott said...

3.1 metric pounds

Anonymous said...

Jenna says 1.6 lbs.