Friday, October 19, 2007

The Weigh-In Week 19




225.4! That's what it said on the scale this morning. A loss of 1.8 lbs. and week 4 of the new "streak".

Looks like exercise won out over excess... at least for this week. Don't worry, I am not planing on testing the exercise vs. excess threshold on a regular basis.


So close to Moderately Overweight.


Our winner this week is my Dad with a dead on guess of 1.8. Although she did not win, Erin also deserves a little recognition. As a first time guesser she missed the mark by just 1/10th of a pound. The guessing was tight this week all around so all you non-winners should be proud of ourselves.

For his faith and fatherly support my father wins a home cooked meal, to be cooked by me at some point in the next three weeks. Really the prize is getting to come over and spend some time with his adorable granddaughters, I'm just throwing the meal in for free. And yes mom, you can come too.

It's yard work weekend at the Johnson house this weekend. Lets hope we can have at least one dry day!

Have a great weekend everybody.

Tony
10/19: 225.4 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
5.4 lbs. to go

5 comments:

Em said...

Tony, you are kicking butt!

Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Great job Tony!!
A great low cal meal with you, Laura, my granddaughters and my lovely wife is a great prize. But the best prize is to see you continue on your journey with great success. I am proud of you.
Love Dad

ElleTeeJay said...

Rock on, sweetie...you look awesome! Your initial goal is so close now, I bet you can taste it. (I wonder if it tastes like flat-out...)

Anonymous said...

Great job, Tony. Continued success!

NotAppealing said...

Yay! I'm happy coming close! You and Emily (Queen Em) are inspirations to me. Way to go with your loss!