Monday, August 6, 2007

Good News, Bad News

Here's the good news.

My doctors appointment on Friday went very well. One might even use the words anti-climactic. I guess that's only one word. I have excellent blood pressure and an excellent resting heart rate. I have to go back in a week for a cholesterol check. I was hopping to scan back through my records to see how much I weighed in the past years. Unfortunately the only weight they had for me was from June of 2006 when I weigh 282 lbs. There records went back ten years. Which means I haven't had a physical since I was 22. oops.

Here's the bad news.

The wound on my leg from last Monday night appears to be infected. Shouldn't be a big deal, but I am having it checked out today. Right now I am on antibiotics and pain killers that are making it very hard for me to type. I'll update with the whole sorted tale later tonight or tomorrow when my head stops swimming and my tummy stops rolling.

For now it's back to bed.

Tony
8/6: 250.2 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
30.2 lbs. to go

No comments: