Thursday, August 9, 2007

Guess How Much I Weigh Conest - Week 9

It's amazing to me how much I miss working out. I never thought I would be one of those guys, guys like my dad who need their fitness routine like a caffeine addict needs his coffee. But I've got to tell you, I am dragging this week. Hopefully Dr. D will give me the all clear tomorrow so I can get back to it.

I did borrow some weights from my Sister and Brother-in-Law and I have been doing about 20 mins. of upper body workouts this week. Hopefully that will help.

I have no clue what to expect tomorrow. I really hope I have at least a small loss so I can keep the streak alive. Minus the Ice Cream Sandwich, I ate pretty well this week. As always, only the scale will tell.


Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Stats for the week of August 6th.

Walked / Ran: 6.83 miles (before Sunday)

Calories Consumed: From Thursday morning through Wed. night I have consumed aprox. 12348 calories.

Calories Burned: From Thursday morning through Wed. night I have burned aprox. 27909 calories.

34% of my calories have come from fat.
10% of those calories came from Saturated Fats.

49% of my calories came from carbs.

17% of my calories came from protein.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
8/9: 250.2 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
30.2 lbs. to go

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.6 lbs
Dad

Anonymous said...

I guess 2.4 this week.
Love Mom

Em said...

My guess is 2.1 lbs.

Anonymous said...

I'm going with 1 lb exactly! Ali

Anonymous said...

1.8, Good Luck!

~Teresa

Anonymous said...

1.2

Anonymous said...

1.5 good luck Tony!

Anonymous said...

Lucky 2.2 is my guess. Good luck Tony. Bummer about the setback.

Katie C.

ElleTeeJay said...

I'm going with 1.1...just doing my part to compress the voting...

Anonymous said...

1.3 says Evan