Friday, August 10, 2007

Weigh-In Week 9




245.4!!!! That's what it said on the scale this morning. That's a loss of 4.8 lbs! It's a miracle.

Is anyone starting to see a pattern here. Big loss, little loss. Big loss.... you get the picture.

Here is my theory. It seems that any radical change in normal activity has the effect of kicking my metabolism in the patootie. (Can you say patootie on the internet?) So not running this week may have actually helped give my body a little jump start. It could also be that I ate better knowing that I wasn't going to get as much exercise this week.

Whatever the reason I am finally under 250! I can't tell you the last time I weighed less than 250. I know for sure that I have been over 250 since 2003 and probably back even further than that.

And here I am on the chart!!! Whoopie!


The big winner this week is my Mom. This is Mom's second win. Congratulations Mom! For being the most optimistic of the optimist this week you have won yourself a peanut butter pie. I found this great recipe for a low cal frozen peanut butter pie. Now I have an excuse to make it.

Have a great weekend everybody!

Tony
8/10: 245.4 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
25.4 lbs. to go

p.s. Don't forget you can now subscribe to this blog via e-mail.

1 comment:

Em said...

Tony, you look great. You can really see the difference!

I also had a relatively big loss last week after not exercising. I think your theory is correct.

Keep it up!

~E