Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mega Weigh-In

So I've missed a few weigh ins. Ok more than a few. But just because I didn't post the results here, it doesn't mean that I've been avoiding the scale...or the gym.

I now present the first ever "Guess How Much I Weigh" Mega Weigh-In. One month of weigh ins in one scale crushing post.

Friday February 18th: 268.2

Friday February 25th: 267.6

Friday March 4th: 268.2

Friday March 11th: 266.8


As you can see it's been an up and down month, but the last two weeks things have been really coming together. This weekend I even weighed less on Monday then I did on Friday. That almost never happens.

The big news is I am back to running. I'm starting slow and trying out a couch to 5K program this time around. So far it's going well. I'm just finishing up week 3.

What I have noticed is running seems to be the miracle cure for weight loss, at least for me. I'm sure there are a lot of other factors, but as soon as I got serious about running again, the pounds have been sliding off...and staying off. And this week is shaping up to be a good one too. I have a feeling I'll be able to breeze past the 10-pounds lost milestone this Friday.

Tune in in two days to see if I make it.

Tony

No comments: