Friday, March 18, 2011

Weigh In

264.2. That's what it said on the scale this morning. A loss of 2.4 pounds.

And that makes 11 pounds lost so far.

11 pounds in a month and a half? I'll take that. Things were a little back and forth at the beginning but 11 pounds is a good, start.

Now I just have to keep it up.

I start week 5 of the couch to 5K program today and I'm really hopping my legs hold up. On the plus side, I might be able to run outside today.

On a related note:
Check out this amazing thing my friend Scott is doing at the Mall of America. For the next 30-days he will be living in a glass house while he tries to live life as healthy as possible. Talk about living your weight loss journey in the public eye. I wish him tons of luck!

http://www.do-groove.com/thehumandoing/

See you next week.
Tony