Friday, May 1, 2009

The Wife Weighs-In...A Fresh Start

Happy Friday, GHMIW fans!

In the interest of helping my beloved husband build some weight loss momentum and, more importantly, in the interest of getting my own weight loss train back on track, I thought it was time for me to report in...somthing I haven't done in seven months! (I can't believe it's been that long.)

Work has been busy for me. In addition, I have more outside commitments than I have had for a long time. I've been exhausted for about eight months. The sudden onslaught of numerous early morning meetings late last summer put an abrupt halt to my morning workouts. I've been almost workout free since September.

Now, with summer quickly approaching, I need to shake off the extra weight and get everything toned back up. Now is the time to get things back in order.

So, I've declared my intentions. Now comes the hard part...execution.

Laura (a.k.a. Elle Tee Jay)

P.S. I packed up all my winter clothes last night because I was sick of looking at them in my closet. Wouldn't it be fantastic if they were all too big by the time next autumn rolls around?

9/26/08: 185.2 (my last GHMIW weigh-in)
5/01/09: 190.6 (gain of 5.4 pounds)
Total loss of 37.8 pounds, up 7.6 pounds from 8/8/08 low of 183.0
5.4 pounds to next mini-goal of 185.2

No comments: